LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Larry Larry Larry Larry

We need a Larry day!

Madness: Randification Madness: Randification

Let me tell you kid...Ehh...

You got to learn how to optimize your flash: it was short but loaded longer than waterlollies! Or then you got to change the music to smaller size if you even know what it means. Characters were taken from Krinkels, literally taken from HIS work and still the animation is pretty crappy and short. All you can ask yourself now is: "What the heck have I done?" after that, tell Krinkels that you are trying to ruin his style and maybe you should apologize too. Dont be pathetic, if you want your animation to see great, learn flash first, then ruin our day with your animation which will still suck pretty hard... I give you 1/10 because you knew how to make Replay button. only creative in this piece of crap.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

The new part of the brackenwood!

This is something we all have been waited for! New brackenwood flash will always make us all happy and pleasant.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Ehh, its a game... not animation

The art and animation were nice and creative but Programming was terrible. I think that Tom should learn the basics of flash. Even I could do better. Next time better.

Hitman Interactive I Hitman Interactive I

Heres my opinion

It was bring because you had to die, there was no any chances to win. Enemy comes. and shoot... enemy comes and shoots. its just a matter of time when yuo get killed. no storyiline, nothing. Sorry man I give you 1/5 and 2/10

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

THANK YOU!

This is awesome! Thank you man for doing this! It really helped me a lot. You really are.... a professional... appreciate what you have done =)))

Wheels on the Autotune Bus Wheels on the Autotune Bus

HAHA

Is your dad wasted or something?

In Cycle In Cycle

retry?

Sing louder. Change your kick and take that grandpa oldskool lead away.

_/Home\_ (demo?) _/Home\_ (demo?)

Do it again!

What the heck are you singing about!? Too much nose voice cmoon man if you are gonna sing. SING! now you are half whispering like you were wasted. Take a grip in your life and do something greater than this. I know you can do twice better than this. Beat is wonderful and tempo and all but cmoon your voice.