Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Ehh, its a game... not animation

The art and animation were nice and creative but Programming was terrible. I think that Tom should learn the basics of flash. Even I could do better. Next time better.

Hitman Interactive I Hitman Interactive I

Heres my opinion

It was bring because you had to die, there was no any chances to win. Enemy comes. and shoot... enemy comes and shoots. its just a matter of time when yuo get killed. no storyiline, nothing. Sorry man I give you 1/5 and 2/10

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

THANK YOU!

This is awesome! Thank you man for doing this! It really helped me a lot. You really are.... a professional... appreciate what you have done =)))

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

For bigxbird

If you would have a better eyes you might see there reads STATUS. By the way very good game only the leght pissed me little off cause in that time i couldnt get enough cash to buy the best gun.

Roll Roll Pirate! Roll Roll Pirate!

It´s amazing (y)

You are taking the controls to next lvl David.. I like it man.

Space Pong (SD) Space Pong (SD)

Even the hard "cpu" is peace of cake ;DDD

I win hard without moving. only keeping the plat in the middle of the screen.
something´s not right ;DDDDD otherwise it´s really good *laugh* :D

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Wonderful.

I believe you could become a good manga/comic artist. This tutorial took my tongue off :P I wonder where you learn those skills.

Stupid Slots Stupid Slots

boring...

This is maybe one of the most boring games I have played.... try to make it more interesting :)

GI Joe Dynamite Memory GI Joe Dynamite Memory

It´s... nice

Normal memory game with cool cards and voices. Nothing really new but still I´ts ok.