LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Larry Larry Larry Larry

We need a Larry day!

Madness: Randification Madness: Randification

Let me tell you kid...Ehh...

You got to learn how to optimize your flash: it was short but loaded longer than waterlollies! Or then you got to change the music to smaller size if you even know what it means. Characters were taken from Krinkels, literally taken from HIS work and still the animation is pretty crappy and short. All you can ask yourself now is: "What the heck have I done?" after that, tell Krinkels that you are trying to ruin his style and maybe you should apologize too. Dont be pathetic, if you want your animation to see great, learn flash first, then ruin our day with your animation which will still suck pretty hard... I give you 1/10 because you knew how to make Replay button. only creative in this piece of crap.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

The new part of the brackenwood!

This is something we all have been waited for! New brackenwood flash will always make us all happy and pleasant.

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

AWESOME!

Good animation and good sound.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Blow paris, not finland

NO! Don´t blow up Finland! It´s my home country dude!

A worm meal A worm meal

NICE "TRAILER"

C´moon MAN YOU MUST DO A LONGER MOVIE. I WOULD ENJOY

nofrontallobe responds:

Thanks man. I've actually made slightly longer things (youtube.com/user/nofrontallobe), but I doubt they'd please the newgrounds crowd.
Cheers.

On The Moon (episode 16) On The Moon (episode 16)

Question

What is this fullscreen mode? Newgrounds has an update or do YOU have an update? By the way funny flash ^^

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

I hate this! (It´s good)

AARGH I hate that Mario; It´s movements makes me feel angry and voice of mario is arrrgh :DDD

Flasheranimation Flasheranimation

Nice :-) good looking. maybe little short

what 3D program are you using?

nofrontallobe responds:

It's blender-made. Thanks for reviewing.

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

hmmm hahahah

lol music from finland XD I mean children of bodom... i think you are not allowed to use it...